- CSG Forte Payments, Inc.’s (“Forte”) list of trademarks:
Forte® a CSG Company
Forte Payment Gateway™
Forte Virtual Terminal™
Forte Mobile Payments™
- Only a graphic provided by Forte may be used to display the Forte logo.
- The appropriate designation (™ or ®) must be used at least the first time a Forte trademark (including the name “Forte Payment Systems”) appears in a publication, but need not be used each subsequent time the trademark is used in a publication if it is used in a way that the reader is clearly placed on notice. Use the following standards to decide when and how to designate a trademark:
- If there are multiple uses of the trademark throughout a publication, an explanatory note on the cover sheet or title page of the publication in the following format will be sufficient:
“Forte® is a registered trademark of CSG Forte Payments, Inc., used under license”
All other pending marks: “[Mark]™ is a trademark of CSG Forte Payments, Inc.”
A. The note described in (a) above may not always be appropriate, particularly if the document is such that portions of it may be used separately without reference to its beginning. If so, use the following guidelines:
- Display a trademark each time it appears in a table of contents, a chapter or section heading, or a picture or figure caption.
- Mark a trademark the first time it is used in each part of a publication, which is likely to be independently referenced.
- If in doubt, use additional markings rather than fewer.
B. Always mark the trademark on covers of publications, in advertisements and press releases.
C. If in doubt, mark the trademark the first time it is used on each page of copy.
1. Place the correct logo on a background that has good contrast and readability
2. Use the correct logo version for dark backgrounds
3. When placing the logo on a photo, only place it in areas with low or no texture
1. Do not place the logo on a background color or image that reduces its legibility
2. Do not rotate the logo
3. Do not stretch the logo
4. Do not alter color of the logo in any way
5. Do not change the opacity of the logo
6. Do not outline the logo
7. Do not add effects, gradients or images to the logo
8. Do not use the logo without the checker icon
9. Do not use the checker icon as bullets
Full Color Logo on Light background:
Tinted Logo on dark background:
Revised October 2022
Subject to change without notification.